TVS Wego

TVS Wego comes with a 110 cc engine that delivers a peak power of 8 BHP @ 7500rpm. TVS has made use of vehicle simulation models, computational fluid dynamics and frequency response analysis techniques to ensure smooth and noise-free engine and best-in-class ride comfort and handling.

Engine:-
Engine Type:Air Cooled
Displacement:110 cc
Maximum Power:8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm
Torque (NM):8 Nm @ 5500 rpm

Electrical:-
Head lamp:12V, 35W/35W

Drive:-
Colours Available:Cappuccino brown, Golden beige, Silver, Black and Dark blue

For more Details information TVS Wego Review visit on www.naaptol.com

1 comments:

Manish Batra | August 5, 2016 at 11:27 PM

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Tvs Wego 3 Wheeler

Keep Posting:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...